Day 1 – Be an Artist!
- African Arts Workshop
- African Fabric dying workshop
- Meeting with an artist!
- Be a designer! – making an African clothes/ accessories
- Nigerian Food Lunch
Day 2 – Be a Lawyer!
- Debating/Public speaking workshop
- Model African Union
- Moot Court/ Mock Trial
- Meet a lawyer
- Zimbabwean Food Lunch
Day 3 – Be a Chef!
- African cooking workshop
- Baking/ dessert workshop
- Learning about different African spices
- Meeting with a chef!
- What is food presentation?
- Jamaican Food Lunch
Day 4 – Be a Scientist!
- Learn about the environment (how the African traditional beliefs are related to environmentalism e.g. mitupo/isibongo)
- Meeting with an environmentalist!
- Meeting with environmental scientist
- Environmentalism & African Literature
- Madagascan Food Lunch
Day 5 – Be a Contents Creator!
- Basics of being a Youtuber
- Video planning, recording, editing, publishing
- Taking/ editing photos
- Meeting with a YouTuber/ influencer
- Planning of the contents
- Egyptian Food Lunch
First Round:4 July (Mon) – 8 July (Fri), 2022
Second Round: 15 Aug (Mon) – 19 Aug (Fri), 2022
*The contents for the first round & the second round will be the same
Time: 10:00am-4:00pm, Monday to Friday
Venue: Africa Center Hong Kong, 12/F, 21 Hillwood Road, TST
Fee: $750/day* for kids aged 2-5 years old
$1,000/day* for kids aged 6-13 years old
(The fee includes the whole day programme, buffet lunch, certificate of completion)
*10% discount for kids joining the whole 5-day programme
Maximum Capacity: 30 kids